Based in France
Press / Business contact:
A Ride To Love
Cybergnose Café is an art collective creating games, films and experiments since 2017. From jam iterations to more polished products the collective's members strive to produce and share the medias they want to make and the things they wish already existed.
History2017: the set up
2017 is the year in which was defined what Cybergnose Café would be like. A Ride To Love was written and a first small game, Miami, was released.2018: first steps
In 2018 Cybergnose Café released a variety of small projects, from jam games to short films, board games, and more. Work on the A Ride To Love visual novel project also continued. This is the year in which the collective got some first awards (Life. Love. Game Design Challenge...), press coverage (Oujevipo, Alpha Beta Gamer...) and AFK exposure (Babycastle's Pixels x Paper).2019: supposedly keeping it up
Cybergnose Café's goal for 2019 was to release A Ride To Love and hopefully a few more ambitious projects. That wasn't accomplished.2020: actually keeping it up
Cybergnose Café's goal for 2020 was to release A Ride To Love for real, as well as a few more ambitious projects. Success!!
A Ride To Love Release Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Cybergnose Café, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Live. Love. Game Design Challenge 2018 Community Category Winner" - Citizen Witch, 2018
- "Babycastles Pixels X Paper Showcase" - What Was Found In The Underground, 2018
- "[Gathering of Delightful Chests] really impresses with its humor, witty dialogue and touching ending."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "[BRRRMM est] une expérience, tout comme la harsh noise dont elle s’inspire, à essayer au moins une fois."
- Pierre Corbinais, l'Oujevipo
- "Gathering of Delightful Chests is a short and quirky little indie game with lots of humor and laughs. If you’re looking for a quick little tale that shouldn’t take any longer than ten minutes to complete, try out this game. It’s worth a play because I guarantee you’ve never seen anything like it."
- River T., Peach's Castle
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Art, game design, and more
Writing, game design, and more
Game stuffs and voice acting